10 BIC Chromium @ AmazonAU - $11.25

I've only used a Bic blade once that came as a sample. I thought it wasn't too bad so I'll give these a try.

In my 'research' some say they are the worst, and some say they are the best.... really weird polarisation of opinions. My only conclusion so far is it seems like daily shavers with a close shave like them as being gentle, but others complain of horrible snatching. I guess ymmv is true? I'll be interested to read your thoughts.

Sharp as a feather but don't work in every razor equally depending on if they are clamped flat or bent by top cap.
Yeah the poor wet shavers alternative to a Feather blade as equally as sharp and tend to only offer a few decent shaves in certain razors.

It's no secret these are my favorite blades!

Since 2014, Polsilver/Wizamet was my favorite blade until the BIC took over about 6 months ago.

I then went on a hoarding spree and now have 3500 of them.

In the process, I've sold my polsilvers/Wizamet stash, although I do still have 1300 Wizamet.

I suspect they're just a great blade if you use a razor that clamps the blade really well. If you get a lot of audio feedback, it might be an indication the BIC is not for you.

M$0.02WFWIWHBYMMVHTH.:p

The bad ones are dull, or they left the coating off, it has absolutely nothing to do with the razor. Some of the BICs are just shit.