A thought for Tabac fans...

Gargravarr

Our resident snake charmer
Here's a post I found tonight on "that other forum" so rarely frequented by anyone of note, but which occasionally yields the odd gem:

The Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge aluminium tubs, so finely machined that the lid closes - ever so softly - are still available with their Valobra-made contents, and apparently they fit Tabac pucks perfectly. So here's an idea for all you Tabac fans: how about you treat yourselves to a stunningly well-presented, ergonomic and indestructible tub for your favorite soap, and send the unloved and unwanted contents to yours truly. ;):ROFLMAO:

Oh well, it was worth a try... :unsure:

Anybody got a Mensbiz discount code -

dxj2760l.png

Only 9 left it seems as no more will go in my cart @Gargravarr

Hang on, just realised that I have a Tabac mug - sorry mate, don't need these.

[$A249 for a soap!]

[$A249 for a soap!]
Tell me about it. I have one of these as a gift from a (very) special friend, but my eyeballs nearly fell out of their sockets when I realised how much she spent. $200 for an untouched tub of vintage Yardley, on the other hand, is a bargain. :D

Tell me about it. I have one of these as a gift from a (very) special friend, but my eyeballs nearly fell out of their sockets when I realised how much she spent. $200 for an untouched tub of vintage Yardley, on the other hand, is a bargain. :D

Don't forget the rancid talc and vinegar aftershave ... :cry:

The talc isn't a problem, I can always use it on runners of drawers to stop them sticking. And the aftershave helps keep possums off my fruit trees. (y)(y)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: