After shave balm?

Since I've been making my own soap, I thought I'd try making my own aftershave balm...nailed it!

It's a lightly mentholated balm made up of sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, hyaluronic acid, panthenol and allantoin.

giphy.gif
What are you trying to say @SpeedyPC ?

I’ve stopped buying aftershave and balm, and fell in love with my own DIY aftershave
So what have your choices and decisions got to do with my choices and decisions? Just because you don't want to buy something that I like, that doesn't mean you have to go making snide comments about my choices. Nobody else on here carries on like that when someone buys something they don't use, so why do you feel the need to do that so often?

So what have your choices and decisions got to do with my choices and decisions? Just because you don't want to buy something that I like, that doesn't mean you have to go making snide comments about my choices. Nobody else on here carries on like that when someone buys something they don't use, so why do you feel the need to do that so often?
I have the power to help you save money from aftershave liquid from going down the drain too quickly.

You can add sandalwood essential oils to your own aftershave mix’s, and it a lot cheaper