An ordered bathroom - is a thing of beauty ...

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
... well at least in my view. A place for everything and everything in its place.

Brushes on the vanity ready for use

Yes, the Chubby DOES look out of place. A butterscotch one sold on eBay recently (to an Aussie buyer!) for far less than I would have paid but I missed it - this is a placeholder.

What soap will I use? My rotation of soaps drawer

To finish off some aftershaves, with space for the new additions my wife is bringing back from the US

Hmmm. OCD much?

Straighten those labels boy, you call that OCD? There is no colour size sorting and the labels for the love of Pete.

On the whole I wouldn't call that OCD either. That's just trying to fit as much as possible in to a few drawers.

On the whole I wouldn't call that OCD either. That's just trying to fit as much as possible in to a few drawers.

Probably the most accurate diagnosis !

... well at least in my view. A place for everything and everything in its place.

Brushes on the vanity ready for use

Yes, the Chubby DOES look out of place. A butterscotch one sold on eBay recently (to an Aussie buyer!) for far less than I would have paid but I missed it - this is a placeholder.

What soap will I use? My rotation of soaps drawer

To finish off some aftershaves, with space for the new additions my wife is bringing back from the US

Hmmm. OCD much?

Jesus wept - I would hate to see your sock drawer - arranged in shades from black to white :)

Jesus wept - I would hate to see your sock drawer - arranged in shades from black to white :)

You really want to see a pic?

They are simply all black. Saves that whole odd sock thing :)

See that is why I hang out YKW - I'm fine in comparison :)

I'll be concerned when he starts showing us his pocket protector collection.

Very tidy Mark. My jumble of stuff would be envious.

Hmmm, so what is a pocket protector?

A plastic pocket that goes in your shirt pocket to protect it from ink stains. Think "Revenge of the Nerds".
Here are a couple I have been eyeing off on ebay, PEN Shirt Pocket Protector 2 EA Clear | eBay
Where did I put that badge again ;)

I would hazard a guess that SYD is suggesting you look like this guy, Deluxe Nerd Accessory Kit | Snog The Frog

LOL - how nerdy!

Mind you I did stop using fountain pens for many years when one leaked on a brand new shirt so maybe I should have got some of these as well ...

Check out post no 3545. Aside from collecting every known brush that is certifiable OCD. Believe it or not there are far worse cases in that thread. People who have assembled twice as much of everything as shown in those pictures over a period of a couple of months.

Post your shave dens! - Page 178.

Ah yes, the shave den thread. A safe haven for the terminally afflicted and saddest of sad muppets on that deranged place of bloated bandwidth.

If I ever get even 10% as sad as that, fucking shoot me.

1980's/90's had a great bathroom. 8' mirror, tub separate shower, great lighting, windows, etc... Then the wife left.
! g_d I miss that bathroom!