Another from South Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you could make me a prototype and I can give advice on improvements - win win :D :D :D

Welcome @Robbie d - I do like you collection. Great to see you joined up here. Very much looking forward to catching up on Sunday. I can see we will all have plenty to talk about.

Steve

Welcome @Robbie d - I do like you collection. Great to see you joined up here. Very much looking forward to catching up on Sunday. I can see we will all have plenty to talk about.

Steve

Absolutely - please bring some gear along, always love to see new items!

Hey mate - a big welcome to you!

You've got some beautiful blades there alright. [emoji106] Well done.

Did you forge the kami's yourself? At home or at a local forge?

I'm also keen for some of your leatherware- case or strop... Since it'll get lost in this thread, you're best off posting a new thread under High Street/Sales with pics and prices. I'm sure you'd get plenty of takers. Hobbyists and Vendors are all welcome around here. So don't be shy. [emoji6]

Welcome Robbie

Great blades mate. I have used a Bengall for a couple of years now, and working on another. We can start a Bengall Band of Brothers. Or something.

Look forward to seeing them in SOTD

Nice leather work, I'm sure a few here would be interested. With my current RAD I'm probably going more towards a 5 day roll myself.

Anyway great bunch of generous fellas here

Thanks for the welcome guys, it couldn't have been much better.

The one that has the remains of teeth on it was cut from a farrier's rasp, I did that at the Jam Factory in Seppeltsfield. I help out the knifemaker there on weekends. The other one he had cut out, but not done anything with, so I am in the process of finishing it. I do have a forge and grinder at home, but just limited time with work.
When I get myself organised better, i'll put some leatherwork pictures up.

11953121_1640134939575665_7177033856056793615_n.jpg

10411989_1640134912909001_8104526746016843054_n.jpg

@Robbie d welcome to the insanity.
Hope your stay is long and mutually fruitful.

As for the insanity, see below quote for an example :)
....keep going....
Mate, you know better than this, our resident faceturbater is @Marlow ...
BTW, nothing wrong with bartering/trades.
Is a lost art, something many will lack if the fiat system does collapse, taking down other currency systems.

Thread closure due no longer being required - auto-promoted to full membership

Status
Not open for further replies.