Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
OK, so they are not adjustable nor are they SE, both seeming the current flavours of the year, but they are stainless steel and, seemingly importantly, MADE IN THE USA!

CNC.jpg

See details here - https://www.westcoastshaving.com/west-coast-shaving/safety-razors/artisan.html?

I'm not sure I can keep up with all the modern razor manufacturer nowadays. Maybe I'll have to stick with good old fashioned vintage Gillettes ...

I'm not sure I can keep up with all the modern razor manufacturer nowadays. Maybe I'll have to stick with good old fashioned vintage Gillettes ...

I feel the same way about the direction of brush handles for goodness sake, a number of members here are sporting thoroughly contemporary handles often containing several colours :pompous:

You should give a Timeless/Blackland/Wolfman/Barbaros premium stainless razors a try though @Mark1966, they are very good.

I feel the same way about the direction of brush handles for goodness sake, a number of members here are sporting thoroughly contemporary handles often containing several colours :pompous:

Just SO wrong on SO many levels ;)

You should give a Timeless/Blackland/Wolfman/Barbaros premium stainless razors a try though @Mark1966, they are very good.

EXACTLY the problem - 'Timeless/Blackland/Wolfman/Barbaros' - too many options AND don't some of them have waitlists or something where you have to hold your tongue the right way, when facing North, North-East, with your right hand in the air, on a windless night with a full moon to get one, if you know the secret password distributed on some obscure social media channel?