Any idea's on this shaver.

Mitcon

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd post a pic of my new shaver to see if people may be able to tell me anything about it, it's a cheaper DE safety off eBay and I was wondering what type/brand it may have been based on and if it's a mild or aggressive type etc. I figure most of the cheaper units are most likely a clone/copy of a older/differing brand model. I know nothing about safety razors except that I'm really enjoy using one, I'm not complaining or raving about this shaver as I don't know good from bad yet but I am extremely happy with the shave it gives depending on the blades used so far.

7Yeucky.jpg

I'm very happy already with how this one performs but I'm a total noob and have no idea what joys I may be missing at this stage. Besides I'm used to going down rabbit holes, just getting out of them alive (with an intact wallet and happy wife) is the tricky bit. I'm toying with the idea of making some of my own razors, brushes and bowls maybe later on down the track.

Yep, looks a bit like a clone of an EJ Chatsworth, with a cheap wood handle instead of (cheap) faux horn.