Any UK residents in the house?

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Am after someone to redirect an eBay auction of two bottles of vintage cologne that the seller is only delivering to Europe.

My family are about to move house so can't really help at the moment

shipito has an Austrian address as well...

Am after someone to redirect an eBay auction of two bottles of vintage cologne that the seller is only delivering to Europe.
It's a tough job to find a way to ship it onwards (Royal Mail prohibits sending high alcohol internationally as do most if not all other carriers - for retail customers at least)

Pm fired off to a few folks, hopefully they're able to help :)

Just to be clear @borked and @unobtainium81 (amongst others) ...

... the forum does not condone or encourage the making of a false declaration, which may constitute an offence, in relation to any item being posted or otherwise shipped in contravention of applicable dangerous goods requirements.

Just to be clear @borked and @unobtainium81 (amongst others) ...

... the forum does not condone or encourage the making of a false declaration, which may constitute an offence, in relation to any item being posted or otherwise shipped in contravention of applicable dangerous goods requirements.
We even have our own solicitor around here now!!
(@Mark1966 must have recently read up on trade law... [emoji848])

...it outright demands it from its members when in regards to heritage items!

Seller eventually agreed to post to me once I demonstrated I am legitimate in my interest.
27 euro for postage isn't cheap, yet is what his national carrier quoted and agreed to that price, knowing the destination.