Anyone into Flight Sims?

Nanook

"Abandon all money, ye who enter here."
Anyone into computer flight sims?

I'm into IL-2 and DCS mainly as well as Elite Dangerous as I find commercial flying a little boring, however I think I might try out the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2024 once it's released.

I'm still adding to mine so I ask you to forgive the mess of cables. I have a Monza force Feedback base on the way once it's released for sale in Australia this month, and will order a Virpil VPC #3 control panel shortly to replace the Logitech throttle quadrants on the right hand side.

EBrNxOg.jpeg

olWLCtU.jpeg

Must've been a REAL PAIN IN THE A$$ cleaning up the DUST BALL EVERYWHERE IN TIGHT SPOTS!!
You have no idea :ROFLMAO:

The missus won't touch this room. I clean it myself.

I'm going to have to pull everything out of it soon because we need to finish the skirting boards, fix and paint the walls plus a few other jobs in there.

You need this into your flight den, missus will bloody divorce you on the spot.

I'm not going that far but I am putting the money together for a motion system that basically bolts under the seat.

At the moment, I have a unit called a Buttkicker. It's a transducer underneath that shakes the seat. It's actually quite good, you can feel the vibration of everything going on like the engine, guns firing as well as the flaps and landing gear moving.

Anyone into computer flight sims?

I'm into IL-2 and DCS mainly as well as Elite Dangerous as I find commercial flying a little boring, however I think I might try out the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2024 once it's released.

I'm still adding to mine so I ask you to forgive the mess of cables. I have a Monza force Feedback base on the way once it's released for sale in Australia this month, and will order a Virpil VPC #3 control panel shortly to replace the Logitech throttle quadrants on the right hand side.

EBrNxOg.jpeg

olWLCtU.jpeg
Wow, that's pretty radical for a home setup. And only likely to grow!

I get a bit this way with my home theatre / audio room.
A hobby getting out of hand, and not understood by others.
But who cares, right?
You only live once.

Wow, that's pretty radical for a home setup. And only likely to grow!

I get a bit this way with my home theatre / audio room.
A hobby getting out of hand, and not understood by others.
But who cares, right?
You only live once.
At the moment, I'm slowly getting all the components together and working how I want which is why there are cables everywhere. Eventually I will build it into a cockpit (so not getting too carried away :ROFLMAO: ) but not in that room as it's too small.

I'm going to knock out a wall downstairs and turn that space into a games/home theatre room but that's a while away yet.