Badger Shaving Co?

Very interesting, the slow shipping is at a great price. Though I'd probably wait until it cools down in Aus before buying any soaps from overseas. Looking forward to buying a bowl of glacial and vostok.

What has the night music review got to do with the shop?

That's where he bought it from the same guy got it from Badger Shaving Co, I'm trying to find the review about the Badger Shaving Co about their service, shipping feedback etc etc etc I've read it 5 hours ago

@Korbz darn!:oops::oops::cry: I can't remember where have I read this Badger Shaving Co review

As far as I can remember in the back of my head Badger Shaving Co. is now shipping worldwide from Canada. For those of you here in Australia to get your hands on the artisan soaps and other products they've carry. Unfortunately alcohol based aftershaves cannot be shipped outside of Canada. ;)

yep... i've read the vendor pages at that other forum and the faq at their website. They're one of the few to offer surface mail at such a low rate for less than 1.5kg parcels. Shipping time is estimated at 4-6 weeks on their site, but I've read of people receiving in shorter times. Was curious to see if anyone had experience directly within Aus. I've just asked the vendor via facebook if they're getting and Beaver, so will wait for a response then probably take one for the team and place an order.

Got a response just now to my FB message about Beaver Woodright soap. Fortuitously, they have some arriving Friday this week. Now I need to resist pushing buy on the cart for a week :(
Which BWW soap/AS are you interested in?

It would be interesting to compare the price from here with the Shave Revolution & Shipito combo. I know @SydBJW has experience shipping BWW with that second option (with the AS too).

I'm liking the sound of Davey Jones. If they don't get that one will probably just grab the Blackbeard.

Up to 1.5kg is $27 CAD (around the same AUD) via surface mail (but no aftershaves). If it's comparable through shipito and able to get aftershaves, that's certainly on the money.

$27 CAD ($AU27.42) for 1.5kg is much more economical than Shipito $US32.23 ($AU45.33) + $US2 handling fee. You also have to take domestic shipping costs into account if they apply. As you pointed out - no aftershaves unless you go with Shipito.

The key here will be weight. I suspect that Shipito is more economical at lighter weights. For example a Shave Brush will set you back around $US5 where as Badger Co will charge you around $CA15. As the weights creep up Badger Co becomes more economical.

On face value Badger Co is the way to go if you can fill your box to 1.5kg.