Been waiting all year for this!!

Johnus

Ok; seeing that it Wednesday there! Who won our Presidential Elections on Tuesday here in the US???

Hard to tell, the hanging chads from florida aren't in yet...

I'd like to see Obama get a 2nd run. You can't do much in politics in 4 years. I don't follow politics there, but the guy said he was going to pull out of Iraq and give you blokes a health system you don't have to mortgage your house for when you need an op.

Seems to be two things really needed there IMO. Surprised so little traction was gained from it. He's also the only Prez who can dance. You really need that.

Hoping you knew! Kind of want to keep my Health Ins and Retirement for another 4yrs!!
Can't believe what they're doing to those poor people in Greece! Some of this just isn't right.

Hard to tell, the hanging chads from florida aren't in yet...

I'd like to see Obama get a 2nd run. You can't do much in politics in 4 years. I don't follow politics there, but the guy said he was going to pull out of Iraq and give you blokes a health system you don't have to mortgage your house for when you need an op.

Seems to be two things really needed there IMO. Surprised so little traction was gained from it. He's also the only Prez who can dance. You really need that.

It has been interesting watching the reaction of my sister-in-law and her family, especially the late teen early 20s nieces, who live in the US. They brought the Obama dream/hype (depending on your perspective) and their belief in the political process has taken a real hit over the last four years.

When Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize I posted on fb that I was gobsmacked and thought it was far to early to making such an award (still do BTW) - they piled on talking about the 'hope' he has inspired. More recent conversations suggest that those hopes have been dashed and they seem to have been turned off political involvement. I wonder if a whole generation has been turned off over the last term?

Hoping you knew! Kind of want to keep my Health Ins and Retirement for another 4yrs!!
Can't believe what they're doing to those poor people in Greece! Some of this just isn't right.

Greece is a mess. Living beyond their means for years, most people not paying taxes, unbelievable some of the stories of what goes on there!

Obama getting the Nobel prize was just using 'hope' as a symbol for being black and electable. I think he was as embarrassed by it as anyone else who couldn't see what the hell the noble committee were thinking.

There was a lot of excitement about it at the time, and it clearly went to their heads. They often hand out stuff willy nilly. Getting all giddy as well just shows how far the whole Nobel thing has devalued itself. They have more prizes than the Price is Right. And some are just as cheap.

Well, it's starting to look good for Obama. In fact, the republican pundits are already starting to duck for cover.

Well gentlemen. Looks like I have medical coverage and retirement for the next four years.
I believe It really was in question if the election went the other way.

Gobsmacked me that the Republican's couldn't find a more suitable candidate than Romney....I mean seriously that guy was as stiff, fake & removed from the average American as can be. He almost dripped 'Rich, white, upper class, twit' and he was a PR gaffe waiting to happen everytime he opened his mouth. He needs to put his tail between his legs and ride off into the sunset in his pastel cardigan, slacks and boatshoes.

I'm certain if Romney had gotten in he'd have amassed blooper tapes to ALMOST rival those of 'Son of Bush'......no-ones going to do that until next time around when I'd imagine Sarah Palin will be brought back out of her exile as the latest moron that the US public will lap up like syrup at a Cleveland all you can eat diner!

I'm almost certain it was the Meatloaf singing things that lost it for him. Glad that Obama made it through, and now only hope that Labor scrapes through next year so we get a truly national NBN.

You mean ""there is a Coupe de Ville Hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.""