Best veg soaps

I am a tallow guy but have been told many times over that Haslinger has done a really good job of it when they went vegan. I have a few pucks of each formula but have not tried them yet. I think I have been sitting on one puck for ages. I vaguely remember picking my first one up at Mensbiz back in the day when they stocked it.

Soaps that start out as vegan always seem to be better than those that suddenly convert to vegan formula from tallow. Some of them are worse than others.

Bugger! I rarely go out but was nearby to a Body Shop store yesterday and have always wanted to try the Maca Root soap. I will have to keep it in mind for next time. It's probably a good thing I didn't spend more of my money though.

The problem with MdC is that I could never decide on a scent and to blind buy it is super risky. It's a soap that lasts a really long time and if you don't enjoy that scent it would really suck. The smaller jars are not that much cheaper to justify the expense. I had considered unscented (I enjoy those) but then feel it's waste to only get half the pleasure on a once of purchase on an expensive soap. I almost pulled the trigger on Wild Rose once but had too many expenses at the time. MdC is probably a good retirement soap if you enjoy it. They seem to have dialed in their soap base and it will probably last forever and pay off in the long run. I think about retirement soaps more often these days. lol
I feel like we all go back to the
I have the "original", ie lavender, rosemary and mint, and I love it. Happy to send you a sample if you like. Just PM your address. I've had a sample of the Rose and can confirm that it's just a lovely real natural rose scent. It's on my shopping list for the future. For the present, I have some unscented Valobra and get along fine with just adding a drop of rose EO to the lather.

I have the "original", ie lavender, rosemary and mint, and I love it. Happy to send you a sample if you like. Just PM your address. I've had a sample of the Rose and can confirm that it's just a lovely real natural rose scent. It's on my shopping list for the future. For the present, I have some unscented Valobra and get along fine with just adding a drop of rose EO to the lather.

I bought samples from Maggards. I currently have the fougère, which is amazing. Happy to send you a smush if you want to try it.

Thank you so much for the offers guys. I really appreciate it. I should probably leave it as a mystery for now because if I like them I will probably start throwing money at jars of soaps I probably shouldn't be spending on right now.
This community is so awesome! I hope to be able to find a way to repay everyone some day if I get back on my feet again simply for the fact that everyone is so helpful and great.
Once again thanks for the offers.

Thank you so much for the offers guys. I really appreciate it. I should probably leave it as a mystery for now because if I like them I will probably start throwing money at jars of soaps I probably shouldn't be spending on right now.
This community is so awesome! I hope to be able to find a way to repay everyone some day if I get back on my feet again simply for the fact that everyone is so helpful and great.
Once again thanks for the offers.
I too have been the beneficiary of largesse of P&C members many times lately, so happy to keep it going. The offer's still open if you change your mind.

I remember trying once a soap made by the Los Angeles Shaving Soap Company, and being very, very impressed with the performance.