Bolzano Superinox Double Edge Razor Blade

I found them to be like timor and permasharp super (Russian) in that they felt "thicker" and more sturdy but really didn't translate to better sharpness or smoothness compared to blades like PSI, GSB, Indian blacks etc.

However, blades probably suffer the biggest margin of YMMV so I tend not to go by what others say. I always just bought/traded for a tuck to try.

What Nav said. The only time I listen (a bit) to others is if their tastes are exactly like mine for blades. For me, I'd compare the Bolzano to the personna reds, falling short of others in all areas.

I've heard that since the production of these blades moved from Italy to Germany that the quality had dropped however there are a good many people that enjoy them and speak so highly of them, these same people also still consider them an Italian blade.
I've also heard they have great longevity (whatever that's supposed to mean) however I've known people to get lots of use out of other blades too so its probably more of a technique thing than the blade although there are some acceptions to that rule in the negative... Derby anyone? lol Derby blades are like using a rubberised chisel to shave your face.

I have a pack of 100 Bolzano blades somewhere but have not tried them yet but can say I do like the neat box they come in :)
I have heard that Elios blades are exactly the same thing, by the looks of the packaging they look the same but that could mean anything.

I was presented with the opportunity to send a tuck to a heck of a nice guy recently but have not heard from him since but I know he is extremely busy so I have no idea if he liked them but I hope so.

Have you purchased some @SpeedyPC

@Rusty Bridges I've only got one packet of 5 blades, I've been sneaking into my brother room while he's away because I've never heard of these blade before ;)

hahaha very nice!! :D

I look forwarding to hearing your opinion on the blades. It doesn't seem like they are a hit here.
I'm going to give these a fair chance when I can on a variety of razors to make sure I am not missing something. :)