Review Dr Jon's Handcrafted Soaps

Hey guys! I've been meaning to join for a while but life keeps getting in the way. Thanks for having me!

And yes, very shortly our soap and aftershave will be available locally! If you ever have questions please hit me up.
Welcome! Nice to have you join up. [emoji4]

We're looking forward to having your soap AND aftershaves available locally. [emoji106]

Here's some Q's for fun:
What's your favourite soap?
What soap scent are you currently working on? [emoji6]

My favorite soap is impossible to answer, outside my own stuff I probably have 50 others in my den right now and that's after I cleaned out 20-30 in a PIF last month. I'm currently trying out some LPL, Beaver Woodright and Jeeves of Hudson Street.

I am actually working in three new things right now. I am working on a spring release with another artisan, we will be doing a soap and aftershave that the fragrance is cured in a used whiskey barrel for two months to pick up hints of the whiskey and wood. I am working on our winter release which is Krampus, a blend of brandy, plum birch and a hint of clove. I just finished up our own spring release which I went all out on, it has 14 different oils including florals, citrus, woods, fruits and musk.

We are keeping pretty busy, we now have 36 retailers carrying our products which has become a full time job for Kim. We are hoping to have 50+ retailers by the end of the year, I think that will put us in 10 countries that will be able to order locally. After the new year we will also be releasing pomades, a second line if shaving soap, bar soap and our first EDT.

We are keeping pretty busy, we now have 36 retailers carrying our products which has become a full time job for Kim. We are hoping to have 50+ retailers by the end of the year, I think that will put us in 10 countries that will be able to order locally. After the new year we will also be releasing pomades, a second line if shaving soap, bar soap and our first EDT.
Congratulations on what's been less than a year of hard work and a spectacular expansion. [emoji4]
I bought from some of your first batches of soaps and that was only back in Dec last year! So in less than a year you've done very very well.
I'm looking forward to trying some of those newer items you mentioned from our local retailer shortly. But the thought of an EDT sounds both tempting and intriguing indeed!

Greetings @Jon Eplin hope your stay is long and fruitful :)