Feather AS-D2 first impressions

DrBob

Hi guys, FWIW my Feather AS-D2 arrived the other day and boy am I impressed!

I tried a Feather blade - what else would I start with - and as I am committed to May Madness used my TOBS Coconut. I have had 2 shaves with it now and they are the best shaves I have had. As close to BBS as I have got so far.

The razor has a nice solid feel and the blade just seems absolutely steady. The most difference I notice is on the top lip where is just glides. I used to struggle and pussy-foot around with my DB89 but this is just marvellous.

So far I am liking it way more than the Fine Slant.

Do you find the Feather milder than the EJ 89?
That's a little tricky. I think the answer is yes.

By that I mean that even using a Feather blade, I do not feel the blade nearly as much as I do with a Feather in the DB89. Especially on my top lip. And yet it certainly cuts well.

That's a little tricky. I think the answer is yes.

By that I mean that even using a Feather blade, I do not feel the blade nearly as much as I do with a Feather in the DB89. Especially on my top lip. And yet it certainly cuts well.
Mild but efficient.

Hi guys, FWIW my Feather AS-D2 arrived the other day and boy am I impressed!

I tried a Feather blade - what else would I start with - and as I am committed to May Madness used my TOBS Coconut. I have had 2 shaves with it now and they are the best shaves I have had. As close to BBS as I have got so far.

The razor has a nice solid feel and the blade just seems absolutely steady. The most difference I notice is on the top lip where is just glides. I used to struggle and pussy-foot around with my DB89 but this is just marvellous.

So far I am liking it way more than the Fine Slant.
I have the AS D1 they are an extremely awesome razor nice purchase my friend nice