Gamechanger Knot - Which One?

Greenpike

Hi all

I was ready to pull the trigger on a synthetic brush and now my research is suggesting I should get the black "gamechanger" knot instead.

Just wondering if anyone has some personal experience with one and could they suggest where I should purchase one from?

I dunno how much you wanna spend! Check out my Leo Frilot custom with black Game Changer! It's an incredible knot mate but your looking at $100ish for a custom brush from Leo! The knot however is incredible!!!!

dd8f54f5cd2d6fff2696ef5e13e08504.jpg

8970ee5017cda4c989277234a84d5569.jpg

Photos of my K Shave Worx custom, hit them up on Facebook and they are great to deal with

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

I was ready to pull the trigger on a synthetic brush and now my research is suggesting I should get the black "gamechanger" knot instead.

Just wondering if anyone has some personal experience with one and could they suggest where I should purchase one from?

Imho and it is only imho I would go with a Manchurian or ST 26mm from Elite and get @Tony Forsyth to do his magic... I'm sure he can turn you a handle or re-knot an older one that when he has done his magic you will want to it keep for a life-time... the guy is really that good with what he does.

I have another alternative for you @Greenpike, I had custom K Shave Worx brush made with a game changer knot for $65 US dollars.

They are great people and the brush is outstanding.

That's what I decided to do, @SydBJW. Thanks. I realised that it wouldn't cost any extra shipping to get some K Shave Worx soap too. Bonus. So this gamechanger is coming along with 2oz pucks of Hump Day & Major Wood for a grand total of $104.48.

I will end up getting a @Tony Forsyth masterpiece but I want to know the right knot to mount into his resinous magic first...

That's what I decided to do, @SydBJW. Thanks. I realised that it wouldn't cost any extra shipping to get some K Shave Worx soap too. Bonus. So this gamechanger is coming along with 2oz pucks of Hump Day & Major Wood for a grand total of $104.48.

I will end up getting a @Tony Forsyth masterpiece but I want to know the right knot to mount into his resinous magic first...
No Probs mate, when your ready (y)
Cheers
Tony

Doubt you will be disappointed with it, they make great stuff.