GeoF Trumper - samples?

Minorci

Is there anywhere you can have a sample sniff of any geo f Trumper scents? Or small sample bottles for purchase?

Minorci, I have some Sandalwood cream en route from Chris, I can send you a sample of that when I get it.

I'm sure the smell of the cream is drastically different in skin compared to the cologne. I'll still try some tho :p

Of course; I need to L2READ lol.

Still, happy to slip you some cream in the post.

I will chuck some blades to you also.

Art of Man is in NSW, I know they are web based not sure if they have a brick shop...you could try them and see if they do? They stock Trumpers.

Another ninja edit:

MensBiz are in Melbourne...

Office is located at Studio 2, Level 1, 32 Wangaratta Street, Richmond VIC 3121 (just around the corner from The Corner Hotel). We're on the first floor of an old warehouse and there's no external signage ... so it's easy to miss.

It's only a 2 minute walk from Richmond Station and the number 70 tram on Swan St. There is street parking available, but we'd suggest catching public transport where possible.

Next time you're bored go for a drive to Melbourne lol.

Last edited:
You can get the samples of the creams and skin foods from MensBiz. They are expensive, but it does include a voucher which gives you enough credit for a pot of cream and a 100ml skin food once you decide which one you like.

As for the scents themselves, you may have to see if you can find someone doing the decants of them. There's a few around on BaseNotes, plus a couple of other places. Most decanters do a heap of stuff beyond the shaving scents, most do a large whack of designer fragrances too.

... or you could get the Geo F Trumper Sample pack from their website here.

for 8 quid plus postage (?) it is a relatively cheap way to try a range of their stuff. I think it was only 6 when I got three or four of them. I PIFed a couple and worked my way through the others.

I couldn't get Australian selected either. I think you are supposed to buy via MensBiz now.

Sorry if I gave you a bum steer. I've ordered from there previously and sent them an email earlier today asking what is going on - still waiting for a response. I'll post here when it comes.

I have an email from MensBiz saying they don't do cologne samples :( Which is silly because why put down 80 bucks on something you could hate.

They did however say they could send me cards with the scent sprayed onto it.

Might have to give the Trumpers a miss then. Sounds just too hard to get samples.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I gave you a bum steer. I've ordered from there previously and sent them an email earlier today asking what is going on - still waiting for a response. I'll post here when it comes.

The response I got was:

'We had to remove a number of countries from our website, including Australia, as our couriers cannot take anything classed as hazardous (cologne / aftershave) due to certain airline / customs restrictions ...'

But I'd still encourage you to email them and see how you go. You might get a favourable response directly and/or they might change their mind.

Coincidentally I emailed them today before reading this thread, turns out they are now offering a Royal Mail postage service for shipments to Australia. It's free as well! Just ordered a sampler so I'll let you know how it goes...

Last edited:
If you are still interested OP, I've got vials of:

• Wild Fern
  • Astor
  • Marlborough
  • Ajaccio Violets
  • Bay Rum
  • Eau de Quinine

You can have them