Evening Lads

A Gillette SC 3 Piece going home tomorrow

B & A
394j8jh.jpg

Pk7RgFu.jpg

3l8POcr.jpg

Z361P0i.jpg

6Pjm0a0.jpg

I really don't want to diminish your work or so - but it always looks...lets say strange when your B&A pictures are taken in such different light and background...

I really don't want to diminish your work or so - but it always looks...lets say strange when your B&A pictures are taken in such different light and background...
In this instance as with some others light plays a part in what time of the day whether it be artificial. In the before here in this instance the owner took the pics i just pinched them to show the difference.
But I'll note your scepticism for future, but no complaints yet unless someone would like to say otherwise.

Maybe i should invest in some Camera lessons or should I not....................

I don't think you need any camera lessons - your after pictures look always fantastic. And again, I am sure your craftsmanship is excellent - you just shoot yourself a bit in the leg if the difference in the quality of the pictures is so obvious...

Ideally, the pre and post images should be taken:
1. by the same individual
2. using the same equipment (as my images appear similar to his (with a pink tinge), I assume Nils is using an iPad)
3. in the same location
4. in the same lighting conditions.

Lets just go with the lighting tip being a heads up between mates, as it's how I took it :)