Help me raise funds for Movember

JohnJohn321

I'm growing the mo for Movember. This is something that is so important to me and I'd really appreciate any amount you can give for a great cause.
Donate here

MDSI8eN.jpg
Hi all,

Hmmmm, not sure that growing a dodgy mo should be encouraged. Especially here. :ROFLMAO: Happy to donate though...

Goodonya! @JohnJohn321 a worthy cause and happy to donate.

I think you should be posting progress photos with the shave off being a wet shave to align with the forums theme

Last edited:
Cheers. I've been bearded but never just a mo, so it will be interesting.
I've been bearded too, long before it was popular or fashionable, and honesty forces me to admit it was not a good look. Even less so, the mo that I (to my lasting embarrassment) sported in summer of 1978... 🙈:rolleyes:

I've been bearded too, long before it was popular or fashionable, and honesty forces me to admit it was not a good look. Even less so, the mo that I (to my lasting embarrassment) sported in summer of 1978... 🙈:rolleyes:
Ah, the good old summer of 78. That was a good one, I was 2 months old when it began.

I entered Movember once and raised some good $$ but realised I look ridiculous with a mo, so now I donate to others to look silly ◑﹏◐
Everybody looks ridiculous with a mo. Plus, I have been informed by an old Greek lady I know that moustaches always mean a man has sexual problems. :LOL: