Help picking my next razor

boogeyman

Basic TTO vs Cobra Classic

It's a tough choice, I really want to try a TTO but there aren't many options for going new.
I've narrowed it down to the Feather popular or one of the razorock TTO models.

The other option I really would like to try is a Cobra classic. It looks great and the wide blade would make for an interesting shave.

Has anyone given these a test drive?

For a TTO why not try an adjustable! You'll probably have to go with a preowned Gillette (shouldn't be a problem as we shave on used parts. Or was that 'drive' on used parts!?!).

It's a safe bet a vintage gillette TTO or injector style razor will be superior to anything new. And cost far less. You can get both for a lot less than the Cobra.

Basic TTO vs Cobra Classic

It's a tough choice, I really want to try a TTO but there aren't many options for going new.
I've narrowed it down to the Feather popular or one of the razorock TTO models.

The other option I really would like to try is a Cobra classic. It looks great and the wide blade would make for an interesting shave.

Has anyone given these a test drive?

I've got a TTO in good nick if you want to try one. Dunno the brand or model, long skinny black handle, silver flaps, closes well with no squeaking or rust.

I have the freebie TTO that was passed to me from Pureman. I haven't even used it yet!

By all means, give me a week to give it a go, and I will pass it on to you for another writeup.