Hi from Sydney.

parker

Hi All,

After ten years of using the standard cartridge razors I decided to try out a real razor so got myself a Fattip Rasoio Di Sicurezza from local Shaver Shop & a pack of feather blades just as an introduction to the DE razor world. Been using for about two weeks now & must say I'm liking it a lot, a few red dots here & there but I find the shaves are a lot better then then my old rig.

Any way, on the lookout for a new brush, just using a $5 Davinci brush until that I got out of a gift pack a while ago until I do a bit more research into this. So far I find the feather blades good, picked up a pack of Astra Platinums and going to give them a try as well.

Welcome @parker !

Sounds like you are off to a good start :)

Hello there @parker - great to have another Sydney shaver!

Speaking of which, there's a meet of the Sydney shavers next Sunday afternoon - check out the details.

Welcome to P&C @parker - I am sure you will enjoy it here!

Welcome mate. Enjoy the circus.

Welcome to the Aussie Wet Shaving Club brother ;)

Please don't forget to tryout the Shaver Heaven Shaving Soaps because these are 100% Aussie made soaps made by @Anthony see web link and help support our Aussie locals (y) Fantastic price must cheaper than oversea made shaving soaps and this will save you lots of money in the long term future.

Shaver Heaven: http://shaverheaven.com.au/

Cheers(y);)