How long does it last

Not sure about Shaver Heaven but I've had soaps being used regularly last for 6 months plus

How many months do you get from a tub of Shaver heaven shaving soap, if you use it for your every day shave,
I was surprised at how fast it goes,about two months,but I like to load up.
At $10 for the scratch and dent,still good value

If you REALLY want to know :)

Scrape out the soap from the container or weigh an exact empty container with gram accurate scales.
Weigh the entire soap and container subtracting the container weight.
Use the soap for 7 days and reweigh the tub and soap subtracting the weight of the container which will give you the weight of the soap used for seven days.

I did say "If you REALLY want to know :)"

If you are still following:

As an example - in the week if you use 5gms and the total soap is 150gms - 150/5=30
So the soap contents should last approximately 30 weeks.

As I said, If you REALLY want to know :)

If you REALLY want to know :)

Scrape out the soap from the container or weigh an exact empty container with gram accurate scales.
Weigh the entire soap and container subtracting the container weight.
Use the soap for 7 days and reweigh the tub and soap subtracting the weight of the container which will give you the weight of the soap used for seven days.

I did say "If you REALLY want to know :)"

If you are still following:

As an example - in the week if you use 5gms and the total soap is 150gms - 150/5=30
So the soap contents should last approximately 30 weeks. Calculation could be a whole month out and that would really mess with your brain. Just when you think you are safe to buy a new one, you have 30+ shaves to go yet!

As I said, If you REALLY want to know :)

Interesting concept, but I wonder how much water the soap loses or gains. You would need to weight it at the same time each day, and keep the container closed between shaves to keep moisture levels constant. Then you'd need to use the same brush, water temperature, load technique, load duration etc.

Interesting concept, but I wonder how much water the soap loses or gains. You would need to weight it at the same time each day, and keep the container closed between shaves to keep moisture levels constant. Then you'd need to use the same brush, water temperature, load technique, load duration etc.

That's why you don't measure each day, but only at the end of the week - you can leave the container open for a couple of days extra to dry it out - but if you measure after a week, the error should be pretty small.

It was a soapy finger in the air way to approximate.

I hope you can see it pointing skyward !! :)