I modified my R94 Rocca

I've used PlastiX on my SS razors to get a good shine and Autosol for the brass/bronze so will give it a try over the weekend.

Sure looks super sexy when polished! :love:

If you guys really really appreciate and loved super high glossy polished shiny razors, get yourself a Wolfman, sooner or later @alfredus knows he’s a thousand percent right.

Otherwise, I just loved the original look of my R94 without all that super high glossy polished shiny bulls :muted: t waste of time.

DSnntWt.gif

Great job mate, get some Dremel action on it and make it really shine!

I would have love to have done your black version too, the contrast would be a lot more noticeable!
I was reluctant to try the others incase I change the shave feel but am very happy with the finish I got.

Cheers for the inspiration and here's hoping it still shaves smooth/efficiently...???

I was reluctant to try the others incase I change the shave feel but am very happy with the finish I got.

Cheers for the inspiration and here's hoping it still shaves smooth/efficiently...???

Purely cosmetic mate, only polished the outside parts that you can see and feel.. all the blade parts are untouched

Hmmm. :unsure: If Mühle had made my R95 shiny like that, I've a feeling I wouldn't have bought it, no matter how well it shaves. If you want bling, just get one of those "common" wolfpersons. I reckon Mühle nailed it with the satin finish...

Hmmm. :unsure: If Mühle had made my R95 shiny like that, I've a feeling I wouldn't have bought it, no matter how well it shaves. If you want bling, just get one of those "common" wolfpersons. I reckon Mühle nailed it with the satin finish...
I see where you're coming from..

I've mentioned it in the past, I'm a fan of the traditional looking bright chrome razors. The R41 and the DE89 I have absolutely shine.

The matte finish looks very industrial.

I still kept the original finish in the middle but gave it some contrast to get that shine I want back.