Injectors

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
I've picked up a couple of packs of injector blades as by catch over time. I think Mark had one pack from me but I have accumulated a couple more.
I know these are neither DE or SE but neither are they really modern disposables or carts.
What are they like to shave with, has anyone tried? Is it worth finding a cheap injector razor or does someone have one I could borrow?

@Anthony I think has a few injectors.

I've picked up a couple of packs of injector blades as by catch over time. I think Mark had one pack from me but I have accumulated a couple more.
I know these are neither DE or SE but neither are they really modern disposables or carts.
What are they like to shave with, has anyone tried? Is it worth finding a cheap injector razor or does someone have one I could borrow?

I have one, a type G I believe. Personally I'm not a fan but they're certainly superior to cartridge razors. The shave they give is not what I'd call great, but neither is it bad. It takes me 3 passes with it to what I can with 2 with a DE and that still isn't as close. Another issue I have is that it clogs up very quickly with lather. If you're keen to try it let me know and I'll send it your way.

Thanks @Nightguard. If that is what they are like I'm happy enough to give up on the plan to use them, much like the blue steel blades we all seem to end up with as by catch. Too much expense or hard work for not enough gain.