It's starting to kick off YKW - no more fat?

OH NO!!!!!

587 pucks just ordered here - sorry guys not enough time to organise a group buy ...

OH NO!!!!!

587 pucks just ordered here - sorry guys not enough time to organise a group buy ...
You ordered 587 pucks??! Boy, you don't do things in half measures do you?!! [emoji50]

I've still not tried the stuff. I know it is meant to be great for the skin, but it appears to not be the easiest to get good lather with - so not worth the effort to me.

You ordered 587 pucks??! Boy, you don't do things in half measures do you?!! [emoji50]

Ummm, I was joking ....

That would be over 3,000 quid plus postage less an bulk discount I could wrangle - even I'm not THAT stupid ...

FYI -

Thank you for your email. We are extremely concerned that this false and groundless rumour has entered the public arena.
I can assure you that we have never had a break in our supply chain for our products, especially the Shaving Soaps and they continue to be produced and despatched to our customers on a daily basis.
We continue to see ever increasing sales from new and continued loyal customers from all around the globe for both the hand thrown dishes and shaving soaps in singular format. Please be assured there has been, nor will there be a cessation of production for this product.
We shall be contacting QEDUSA.com via our US agents in order to get a retraction of this entry on their site.
In the meantime should you require assistance on our products and their availability, then please make contact.
Thank you for your interest in Mitchell’s Wool Fat Shaving Soap.
Yours sincerely
Graham Robinson
J.Graham Robinson
Mitchell’s Wool Fat Soap Ltd., Wibsey, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD6 1QH
Tel. 01274-693063; Fax. 01274-693057
www.mitchellswoolfatsoap.co.uk

Thanks mate - I can sleep easier at night now ....

As long as you have worked out how to explain to Mrs @Mark1966 why you are buying 578 pucks of soap that are NOT going out of production :)

(I know I know you were joking)

Hey mate, I live in CBR now so I can justify that lots of ways, you know, economic stimulus package etc etc

Odds of any package stimulus after owning up to that are nil I should suspect.

I am curious about these hand thrown dishes that Graham mentions!

I am curious about these hand thrown dishes that Graham mentions!

That would be these I think.

SS1_B.jpg

Not sure I've seen them anywhere