Just discovered this place...

nav1

Active Member from afar
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Hi Gents,

Nice to be here. Looks like a great place to hang out :D

Nav

Hi I'm a mach3 fan here absolutely love em. blows any De blade out of the water!

Ikid

Welcome mate

Hi Gents,

Nice to be here. Looks like a great place to hang out :D

Nav

Nice place to hang out??????

Well some of the company is a bit dubious - but that may be while I fit in!

Hi I'm a mach3 fan here absolutely love em. blows any De blade out of the water!

I prefer the new Schick ultra-titanium, irradiation power super glide, sextuple blade. Only $5.99 per cartridge and they last a whole three shaves, and only leave a two day stubble. :confused:

Hmm, best not drink beer and then post on internet forums.

Welcome Nav1

Welcome Nav, do you blame Mark or I for seeing the light, and venturing over from "You Know Where"?

Welcome Nav, do you blame Mark or I for seeing the light, and venturing over from "You Know Where"?

I think I was spruiking his sale on here and he may have gotten a buyer?

No, I told him that he could be in on our Travelling Spoiler/SPP packs. And he was over here like a shot! :p

Thanks for the warm welcome, gents.

Actually, all of you are to blame :p

I did have a member buy some Speick stuff and said you referred them over to me. Thanks.

No, I told him that he could be in on our Travelling Spoiler/SPP packs. And he was over here like a shot! :p

Yeah, i'm definitely looking forward to the vintage blade trial. I have tried just about every modern blade but no vintage blades as yet. I just don't know how you fellas find them, I have had no luck at all.

Yeah, i'm definitely looking forward to the vintage blade trial. I have tried just about every modern blade but no vintage blades as yet. I just don't know how you fellas find them, I have had no luck at all.

Most of mine have been eBay. And a little luck - the Spoilers were listed as a BIN at half the price they should have been. :D

I did have a member buy some Speick stuff and said you referred them over to me. Thanks.

*Waves*

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

How are you liking the Speick?

I've not been brave enough to sneak them home from the office to add them to the burgeoning collection of soaps I am told I already have too many of.

I've learned my lesson after Mrs Eggbert threw away a Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad body soap I was pif'ed because she didn't like the smell of it.

She already has her eye on my Floid AS but I think I have persuaded her that I need a few to stop any one irritating my skin aftr using them too frequently.

They smell nice enough to me though, and she doesn't mind the Speick AS so should be good.

I think I need to look into the locked box idea that Jug suggested to me a while back.