Just wanted to do a short intro...

Johnus

Name's Johnus from New York State in the US. been wet shaving now for quite awhile. Enjoy using older DE razors, favorites are the Gillette '04's 1918's and earlier; also into some SE's; and straight razors too.
On the personal side I'm retired from govt. employment. Have a wife and young daughter to keep me busy.
That's about it. Just wanted to say hello.

G'Day Johnus, welcome to Paste & Cut.

We are a bit more relaxed and laconic than other shaving boards you may have visited. It is the Aussie way I guess - but you are most welcome to join in. Please remember that 'Bloody Yank' is a term of endearment in these parts. :laugh:

- Monsta

Welcome Johnus, hope to se you posting :)

As long as you dodge the drop bears and don't buy a Semogue you'll be fine here at P&C.

I'll check back later, just got to brush down my kangaroo after riding him to work!

Welcome Johnus, hope to se you posting :)

As long as you dodge the drop bears and don't buy a Semogue you'll be fine here at P&C.

I'll check back later, just got to brush down my kangaroo after riding him to work!

Crikey the flamin drop bears are rough as guts this year.

Glad I wear me vegemite mask every day so the buggers don't get me when I hop under the gum tree down the billabong for a kip.

And that's how we say hello in Australia.

No really, we are not tools. Mostly.

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day mate, thanks for stopping by

AS will be obvious by now there are two classes of posters on P&C, those with class and those without. Sadly the withs are totally outnumbered by the withouts, but that is a cross we must bear (and not the drop sorts either). Anyway welcome to the board and if you can get past all the humour, these guys really do have a clue when it comes to asnswering questions (despite have very little class).

Thank you for the warm welcome. As I listen to 2gb out of Sidney on internet radio I'm somewhat use to the language. Still alittle confused on what day it is there... but learning.

Tried to tank you all earlier for your welcomes but my 'posts' don't show for days:)-(.

There is a auto-moderate for new users, I am progressivley tuning it down lower so it is less intrusive.

That said, we are very free of spam posts which is great.