Knot recommendations

Hocky27

Hi All,

I'm getting quite close to the end of my wait for a Wolf Whisker brush & I still don't know what knot to go for.

It's going to be badger & at least 24-26 mm.

Do I go for a TGN? Do I grab the envy white?

Let me know.

perhaps @alfredus can share his thoughts about his beautiful 26mm Envy White Supreme?

That is one knot I am really keen to try.

@silver not unless you've a huge fat chin to be able to try out a 26mm to 30mm knot with a fan become it bloom very wide and round, and you don't want to loose you're eyeball ;)

@silver not unless you've a huge fat chin to be able to try out a 26mm to 30mm knot with a fan become it bloom very wide and round, and you don't want to loose you're eyeball ;)
I like my chubby though, only down side is that it sheds [emoji22]

Need to do sth about it soon.

I like my chubby though, only down side is that it sheds [emoji22]

Need to do sth about it soon.

@silver have you contact the supplier where you've bought the brush from, and see if the can replace for a new brush IF you kept any records that you've bought it.

OR goto Simpsons website to the contact section and see what you can do about replacing the brush if it under warranty and they should be able to replace it.

@silver have you contact the supplier where you've bought the brush from, and see if the can replace for a new brush IF you kept any records that you've bought it.

OR goto Simpsons website to the contact section and see what you can do about replacing the brush if it under warranty and they should be able to replace it.
Thanks speedy! I've contacted the vendor no issues there. They said just to bring it in and they will have a look. But give it some time to 'settle' down, use it for 3 months or so. If it still shed, come back. Men's biz are great that way, they are very easy to deal with. My previous men's biz brush ( made by vulfix) shedded too, refunded without issues. Today it shedded 4 bristles. Seems to slow down a bit. I'll keep it another two weeks to see how we go.