lady Tri Shave cream

bodge

Yesterday, I was in such a hurry I resorted to using a goop-in-tube cream. It's been sitting in a bathroom drawer for some years. I think my wife had used it, and decided it's not for her and donated it long ago. I never really used it before as I had other goop myself. Anyway, it is very different in behaviour to the trad cream/soap. I guess I expected it to be crap. The difference in functionality is much smaller between all the trad stuff I've used, proraso tube, mennen stick, 'shave' cream, tabac and mwf. There is variance, but they roughly feel the same compared to the goop. The goop is a bit overprotective, being a more pastey consistency. It doesn't allow as close a shave but boy is it lubey, slippery stuff. The razor really felt bladeless, but did an OK job. The ingredients read like a quantum chemistry experiment. I thought I'd log the info here before I forget. Today I got a closer shave using Tabac.

Yesterday, I was in such a hurry I resorted to using a goop-in-tube cream. It's been sitting in a bathroom drawer for some years. I think my wife had used it, and decided it's not for her and donated it long ago. I never really used it before as I had other goop myself. Anyway, it is very different in behaviour to the trad cream/soap. I guess I expected it to be crap. The difference in functionality is much smaller between all the trad stuff I've used, proraso tube, mennen stick, 'shave' cream, tabac and mwf. There is variance, but they roughly feel the same compared to the goop. The goop is a bit overprotective, being a more pastey consistency. It doesn't allow as close a shave but boy is it lubey, slippery stuff. The razor really felt bladeless, but did an OK job. The ingredients read like a quantum chemistry experiment. I thought I'd log the info here before I forget. Today I got a closer shave using Tabac.

There are far far to many potential responses to this - almost all of which woulkd have the crap moderated out of them(and justifiably so) So gentlemen I leave it to your imagination