Many congratulations to our new Mods........

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
JugV2 & Mark1966!!! :eek:mg:

I have decided that we need to be faster on the approval of moderated posts from new users, and since Myself and Drubs often miss the moderated posts, we need a hand!

The first forum that Jugs can wield his axe in is the Welcome Mat. Mark's first playground is of course the Safety Razor forum. We can add them to others that require help.

Your Mod/Admin team is:

Mods: JugV2 (Welcome Mat), Mark1966 (Safety Razors)
Super Mod (All forums): Drubbing
Administrator: RazorMonsta

I have decided that we need to be faster on the approval of moderated posts from new users, and since Myself and Drubs often miss the moderated posts, we need a hand!

The first forum that Jugs can wield his axe in is the Welcome Mat. Mark's first playground is of course the Safety Razor forum. We can add them to others that require help.

Your Mod/Admin team is:

We need stewards too, I'm run off my feet here, and need more minions that will bow and scrape to me as befits my status...
Monsta Edit: It's okay mate, you still get to kiss my feet.

Actually, I've never got any notification of posts awaiting moderation, so I've never been able to give them thumbs up or down either way. That notice may only go to Admin level.

Anyway, congrats to Jug and Mark. Make sure you keep anything East of Perth out. They only lower the tone. Mt Druitt is a prime example.

I don't go to the razor forum Mark, so do whatever you like, that place is full of freaks anyway.

Last edited:
Three mods and an administrator for 12 active members (inclusive of aforementioned)! Is there an expected influx of new members or somethng? I've been trying to scare them off as much as possible. Another fail I guess!

Have fun new mods. Can all of you change avatars as you see fit or is that just a Drubbing privilege?

By the way can one of you bastards give us a proper name at the top of the page?

Last edited:
I can't see anywhere I can change yours mate, I think as mentioned above we have abilities in selected Sub Forums but only Drubs and RM have uber powers.

Three mods and an administrator for 12 active members (inclusive of aforementioned)! Is there an expected influx of new members or somethng? I've been trying to scare them off as much as possible. Another fail I guess!

Only 12, but they're a rabble.

By the way can one of you bastards give us a proper name at the top of the page?

If we could, it'd be done already.

Your Mod/Admin team is:

OK how long till I can get their cherries like I did Drubbings?

I already tidied up a gthomas post.

Last edited by a moderator: