Micro Touch One

Micro Touch One is a re-branded Weishi 9306, which is almost a clone of a vintage Gillette Superspeed.

They got a good rep for a really cheap mild TTO.
But it is a light cheap razor, good for a beginner or a travel razor.

That's actually a good price (including shipping) ... if you get one please give us a review.

Good information there @howea thank you.

Going to get one borked?
Certainly considering it.
If order some other stuff from banggood, I'll throw it into the order and the straight too, otherwise...

@borked: Don't you have a BloodLetter (aka Muhle R41) and a FacePeeler (aka RiMei $2 razor) to take for a whirl?
Yes and a few straights to restore, a few soaps/creams to try, a few blades to try, a few brushes to try.
It doesn't stop I tells ya :)

Micro Touch One
But it is a light cheap razor, good for a beginner or a travel razor.

Hmm get two borked if you order I'll be in (I'm a beginner and I travel) all the fancy ones are $60 over. I could get another straight for that

Hmm get two borked if you order I'll be in (I'm a beginner and I travel) all the fancy ones are $60 over. I could get another straight for that
I can send you one of my recent garage sale purchases if you like. More durable and lasting. [emoji4]

Too many smileys... [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Fellas [emoji4][emoji4] very kind [emoji4][emoji4]

I will be back in Sydney in about a month Phil and I might just take you up on that then, I'll think about it [emoji4]