Muhle Kosmo fine badger

obes

Does anybody have experience with the Muhle fine badger Kosmo brush?

I'm currently using an omega badger and for $60 shipped, from Kinetic blue, the Kosmo looked like a decent upgrade,

The omega is starting to throw a few bristles but still works fine, I guess I'm wondering if I should save my dollars for a silvertip

I wouldn't get anything labelled fine badgers - sounds like some prickly needles...

Does anybody have experience with the Muhle fine badger Kosmo brush?

I'm currently using an omega badger and for $60 shipped, from Kinetic blue, the Kosmo looked like a decent upgrade,

The omega is starting to throw a few bristles but still works fine, I guess I'm wondering if I should save my dollars for a silvertip

I would lift your minimum requirement mate - fine can be pretty scratchy. Silvertip or 'high mountain'/finest would be a better bet. Good value for money - other than the BST here - is Whipped Dog. I have a low-set silvertip which is the business....and costs around $50.

But if you're ready I'd recommend a WTB ad. I reckon you might just snag something... ;)

Synths all the way now. Of course I will keep the odd 'natural' brush for reference but I have barely used anything but the Plissitane for just under a year.

Always the same problem with the way manufacturers label their hair grades. I had a look at their website and I'd stay clear of the pure badger if you don't like prickly. For some reason the pure seems universally to be the low end prickly stuff for all manufacturers. The fine looks to me like a comparable grade to the Simpsons best but you'll never know until you buy it and try it which is not what you want to hear.

More than happy to discuss your brush needs and what you might want to try.

Maybe let me know:
which brushes you have or have tried
what you like/dislike about each of them
what you want from a new brush

Can do it via pm as well, if you prefer