New from TAS

Welcome to P&C - many straight shavers here - I'm sure you will have a great time

Welcome mate!

Another straight shaver - would be interested to know relative number now, SR8 users might almost be the majority ???

What other kit have you got? Soaps, creams brushes?

Welcome mate!

Another straight shaver - would be interested to know relative number now, SR8 users might almost be the majority

I wonder if this is something @MonstaAU could implement? An indication as to whether we use a straight, DE or SE, or a combination of the three?

Welcome mate!

Another straight shaver - would be interested to know relative number now, SR8 users might almost be the majority ???

What other kit have you got? Soaps, creams brushes?
Not many soaps, have exactly 1 brush (Simpson synthetic) have a number of DE razors, couple of Wolfmans (ti and ss) bbs1, Tradere oc, Fatboy, ATT r1 and an Eclipse red ring, I think that covers most of it.

Hey there @Wolf and welcome mate.

You've got a good few quality DE's -both modern and vintage. Seems like you had a huge dose of RAD* if you've still only got a solitary brush and a few soaps.

Quite a few blokes here like the Kamisori (you've got a disposable blade one of its the "non-folding Feather DX/AC") but the real deal. It's a mean shaver. You should try a western-style straight freshly honed. You'd love it.

*Razor Acquisition Disorder.

Nice sample of DEs @Wolf!

Hey - Happy shaving :)

Hey there @Wolf and welcome mate.

You've got a good few quality DE's -both modern and vintage. Seems like you had a huge dose of RAD* if you've still only got a solitary brush and a few soaps.

Quite a few blokes here like the Kamisori (you've got a disposable blade one of its the "non-folding Feather DX/AC") but the real deal. It's a mean shaver. You should try a western-style straight freshly honed. You'd love it.

*Razor Acquisition Disorder.
I really like the kamisori style, I don't want to go the Japanese asymmetric way just yet , going to try a western style symmetric kamisori first. I'm not familiar with honing yet so regular straights may be a smaller learning curve.

coWvCDi.jpg

This is my current weapon of choice, feather dx with modified handle