Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Read this article and post your comments below.

Your time starts ....

NOW!

Of course we agree it's rubbish. It's obviously a Gillette paid advertising piece.

I disagree with the basic premise: shaving is as much an art form as it is science. You can't reduce everything to someone that - if studied and measured enough - can be scientifically replicated. They are aiming for the "one razor to rule them all". It will never happen since there are too many factors at play.

To start with, reading the comments is interesting, one suggests the field studied by the Dr mentioned in the article, is to do with drug residue in animals or along those lines.
How is that possibly related to shaving at all ?

Thanks for the infomercial @Mark1966 …is this referral something you brokered with Gillette for them to handover a prized bit of rhodium from their Boston museum? Glad we could help by getting the hit points up mate.
There are more than 150 scientists with PhDs […] sitting behind a two-way mirror in a lab watching more than 80 people a day (locals, friends, employees) shave.
Hey just like @Marlow, though he'd do it for nix…or just kicks?

Actually @stillshunter the word around other forums is that P&G / Gillette have very little history collected that has survived - certainly not a shaving museum!

Actually @stillshunter the word around other forums is that P&G / Gillette have very little history collected that has survived - certainly not a shaving museum!
and yet, you still doubt the accolades I afford your collection ?
Girlfriend, things that make you go hmm...