Oneblade Razor

Got a spare $1000? That's what the "collectors Ed" and 60 blades costs, and guess what? You can't get the blades anywhere else. Another company has been plying that marketing lock in for a while...

$300 for a bog standard one.

Having a big lend.

$300 for a bog standard one.

Having a big lend.
That'd be $300 Americanos so roughly A$400 for the razor, stand and 60 Feather blades.

A GEM SE is much cheaper with a very sound pedigree and track record. Also available mild to wild for not a huge outlay.

$170 US for P&H to AU... And a 60 day subscription, inc high shipping costs on top again, looked and passed! Waiting on the FALCON

$170 US for P&H to AU... And a 60 day subscription, inc high shipping costs on top again, looked and passed! Waiting on the FALCON
Didn't even bother to check shipping... I've said earlier that the Falcon (SE) would be a much better deal.

OneBlade looks pretty unique and cool. For a fraction of that price id consider it..."for something different"...but at $300?!!! Wow...gulp...I don't think so [emoji44]

If anybody is interested in a Stainless Steel Single edge with 3 different bases blades:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/supply/the-single-edge-your-mornings-deserve-more?ref=email

Only 2 more days to go...and then wait till March 2016
Thanks for the reminder but I'd personally consider backing the Falcon (SE) razor. It appears to be the better of the two. (Yes, both are not yet made, but I consider the Falcon to be the more mature of the two. As well as being more original, it is developed from within the wet shaving community and the creator has sought LOTS of feedback. It will occur, it's just not yet there. Kinda like a store I know...[emoji13])

Thanks for the reminder but I'd personally consider backing the Falcon (SE) razor. It appears to be the better of the two. (Yes, both are not yet made, but I consider the Falcon to be the more mature of the two. As well as being more original, it is developed from within the wet shaving community and the creator has sought LOTS of feedback. It will occur, it's just not yet there. Kinda like a store I know...[emoji13])
Yes, but I am not a big fan of those blades...I find the idea of an injector in SS with different aggressiveness really appealing - yet another Mongoose or Cobra not so...

And the guy from the single edge is actually an aerospace designer, so let's hope he know what he is doing.