P&C Census: How many blades do you own?

How many blades do you currently own?

• Total voters
Just nudging over 300, I think closer to 400-450.
Mostly Gillette Blacks with some Yellows, PSS and Personna Reds.

I've only got a few from 5-pack samples I have received with various purchases and a 10 pack of feathers I purchased... totaling less than 30 DE blades and having not counted I believe my shavette came with around 18 blades of which i've used two.... I'm happy to take donations from anyone who feels they have too many of a blade, especially one they don't desire ;)

Around 7500 - unless the CFO is watching in which case, that should read as "75 dearest, damned inconvenient keyboard incompatibility with this antipodean website"

Whats the breakdown?

Whats the breakdown?
The relationship :)

2880 Gillette Superthin (Thai)
2000 Astra Platinum
1000 Gillette Super Bleue (NOS French)
500 Nacet Platinum (NOS)
500 Gillette Super Platinum (of German manufacture - but called Swedes by YKW)
300 Wilkinson Sword (UK NOS)
100 Bolzano
& a pile of sundry others

2880 Gillette Superthin (Thai)
@hunnymonster , nice inventory - just curious with the aforementioned small mountain of Superthin's I'm assuming they're a favourite of yours? If so, just wondering what razor/s you found you got best results using them in?

I've used them a few times but IIRC was particularly unimpressed and quickly tossed - so would welcome your feedback on which razors do suit them?

Thanks in advance, NtK

I've yet to find a razor the Superthins don't work in (for me) and they routinely last for 5+ shaves - and given the price I paid for them, it makes them even more awesome :) (around GBP 0.01 / AUD 0.015 per blade) nearly cheaper than running a beard ;)

£10 per thousand? That has to be the deal of the century!

£10 per thousand? That has to be the deal of the century!
That's what happens when you have a Yorkshireman negotiating in Mustafa's on your behalf (and buying the entire stock)

In case you fellas don't know, a Yorkshireman is like a Scotsman with the generosity removed. The only way to get a drink out of one is to stick your fingers down his throat. Long (secured against ingress) pockets, short arms, etc.