plan B

StratMan

So the week started with an urge to get a quality tuner and found a nice reverb pedal on my journey.. one thing led to another and you know, i ended up with a full Pedal Board :cool:

all on hold to pick up and put together Saturday

TrueTone CS6 Power Supply
TC Polytune 3 Mini Tuner Pedal
TC Hall of Fame 2 Reverb Pedal
Warwick Rockband Pedal Board

great chance to add the two existing pedals I have
MI Audio Super Crunch
MI Audio Super Blues Pro

TCE-PT3NOIRMINI.jpg

HallOfFame2-large.jpg

Truetone-CS6.jpg

RBO_B_3_1_TRES_B_01bFdy5EYtq0Hu6_600x600.jpg

MI-Audio-Super-Crunch-Box.2938.jpg

mi-audio-super-blues-pro.jpg

Sweet! I am starting the journey back to guitar playing, after way too long. Well, I have been sort of maintaining some skill with it, 'cause I used to pick it once in a blue moon (and because I play violin for a living, my fingers are still in fairly good shape), but I hadn't hooked it to my rack-mounted V-Twin/Fifty fifty combo for fifteen years.

Much to much dismay, it turns out that leaving valve amps unplugged for fifteen years is not entirely advisable. I have to take them in for servicing, as soon as I switch from stanby to on, I am met with a motorboating. Go figure.

Sweet! I am starting the journey back to guitar playing, after way too long. Well, I have been sort of maintaining some skill with it, 'cause I used to pick it once in a blue moon (and because I play violin for a living, my fingers are still in fairly good shape), but I hadn't hooked it to my rack-mounted V-Twin/Fifty fifty combo for fifteen years.

Much to much dismay, it turns out that leaving valve amps unplugged for fifteen years is not entirely advisable. I have to take them in for servicing, as soon as I switch from stanby to on, I am met with a motorboating. Go figure.

nice one (y) before you take if for servicing it would pay to just buy some replacement tubes.. might just be that and if it isnt you can give the new tubes to whoever will do the service, good chance the tubes need replacing either way

nice one (y) before you take if for servicing it would pay to just buy some replacement tubes.. might just be that and if it isnt you can give the new tubes to whoever will do the service, good chance the tubes need replacing either way
I got in touch with a repair guy, highly recommended. He won't service it, but gave me a quick diagnosis, based on the behaviour I described. He reckons it is a matter of the power suply rather than the tubes, but I'll know more when I find someone else. Good news is the thing didn't blow the fuse when I plugged it in, so it can't be too serious.

I got in touch with a repair guy, highly recommended. He won't service it, but gave me a quick diagnosis, based on the behaviour I described. He reckons it is a matter of the power suply rather than the tubes, but I'll know more when I find someone else. Good news is the thing didn't blow the fuse when I plugged it in, so it can't be too serious.

good luck, let me know what the issue ends up being

put it all together yesterday and been jamming quite a bit on it 🤘

The Polytune 3 is a kick ass tuner, especially on strobe mode. where its apparently its 0.02% accurate. Also with the click of a button you can get it to drop D tuning :cool:

love the results, took the super cleans of the blues junior and the cleans of the Orange to hard rock/metal status

The Orange Rocker amp has no reverb and adding this the dirty channel took it to another level.

Neither the blues junior or the orange amp have delay so def adding this for more depth to the sound and thinking of a looper pedal.. this could well be another rabbit hole for me, really hoping the power supply with 6 outputs will limit me to 6 pedals

53161051124_b027a8c71a_b.jpg