Posting a photo

Joucas

2017 Sabbatical Fail
Hey. I still consider myself a wet shaving newbie and a computer weakling. I was trying to photo of my new Virgin Pubic High Mountain White brush and I hit the little photo icon. Then it asks for a URL? All I wanna do is insert a photo from my Apple Mac. I'm sure its easy, but not to me. HELP!

P.S. Just kidding about the brush.

You need to choose the other tab to upload from our computer, then basically navigate it as you would an email attachment.

You need to choose the other tab to upload from our computer, then basically navigate it as you would an email attachment.
LOL. I'm sorry. What "other tab"? I don't think I want to upload from your computer. I want to upload from my computer. Don't say it. I know I'm an idiot. My wife reminds me every day.

Listen to your wife.

Use the upload file tab next to the post reply button. I have no idea what happened to the second tab on the image insert tab

If you can't get that to work, get your wife to do it. She sounds smart.

Nah, she was dumb enough to marry me. Next to the "post reply" button is a button which says "More Options". When I click it, it just gives me the option to post or to preview. I see no option to anywhere to upload file. BTSOM. "Beats the shit outta me"

To post a photo on the forum, you have to upload it first to somewhere like Imgur.
Then you link to that photo using bb code.
The simplest way to do that is after uploading to Imgur, you right click the image and select "Copy image address".
Then to insert it into a post, use the image button and paste in the address you just copied.

To post a photo on the forum, you have to upload it first to somewhere like Imgur.
Then you link to that photo using bb code.
The simplest way to do that is after uploading to Imgur, you right click the image and select "Copy image address".
Then to insert it into a post, use the image button and paste in the address you just copied.
Thanks Normie! I'll try it.

OK, will give that a try. Thanks!

BTW, when I click on the "check out our help pages here" link, I get a 404 Error.

OK, thanks mate - will fix that!

Aha, on the off-chance I'm doing it incorrectly, as an exercise, I attempted a conversation. The "Upload File" button IS THERE. However, in this post ("Reply") it's NOT! I wonder why? IMO "Upload File" should be continuously available. All are welcome to critique my opinion; no offence will be taken.