Proraso Red

I may be able to purchase this directly in Sydney. I'm looking around the place.

Hmm, count me in for a group buy if it happens.

Also, can this be had in a jar? Everywhere that stocks it only seems to have the tube.

Hmm, count me in for a group buy if it happens.

Also, can this be had in a jar? Everywhere that stocks it only seems to have the tube.

Proraso Red?

Mensbiz have it in. Their free delivery now kicks in at $20 and they're changed couriers. I got a couple of things last week. Placed order in the afternoon, arrived in Perth next morning. That's insane.

The Red tube has only just come out. There's rumours of tub, but going on the Green, they'd be the same product, just packaged differently, with the tub being a firmer consistency.

I've been using the Red for a bit now and I love it. I can't really imagine the tub being any easier to lather if that's what you're getting at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was hoping to get the Red at the local Barber Supply shop but they just aren't stocking it. I'm not even sure if Proraso's local distributor is stocking it.

I think it's better than the original. :mad:

Yeah I was hoping to get the Red at the local Barber Supply shop but they just aren't stocking it. I'm not even sure if Proraso's local distributor is stocking it.

I think it's better than the original. :mad:

I'd be surprised if Mensbiz can go direct, they'd have to get it from the local distributor, so they must have it.

In time, it'll replace all the current stock that barbers have, but their turnover is bound to be very slow.