Proraso white

David7307

Can any one tell me what the Proraso white is like , i have tried the Green and the Red i prefer the Red,so before i go out and pay for White can you tell me something about it scent ease of lathering ,the usual things
Thanks

Hi @David7307 I don't use the White to shave with but can comment on the fact it lathers well and has good glide. I use it often to clean and condition some of my boar brushes and find it performs very well making a bowl or palm lather. I have used the Green and Red in the past and found them good middle of the road performers so I would believe the White would be shave wise very similar. Scent wise it is pleasant enough and does a good job masking boar and badger funk in a new brush.

The scent is clean, barely there; there also seems to be a hint of menthol, or some sort of cooling effect. Lathers well, good overall performance. Honestly, if you prefer the Red over the Green, there’s probably no reason for you to buy the white, unless you want to complete your collection of the Proraso line, but it is a good soap, and I think you can get it for under $10.

Can any one tell me what the Proraso white is like , i have tried the Green and the Red i prefer the Red,so before i go out and pay for White can you tell me something about it scent ease of lathering ,the usual things
Thanks
One word BRILLIANT

If you like the others you will like the white, it has less scent & low irritation apparently if you get that.
I have the White, Green & Red in both cream & soap
Blue in cream only I like this scent the best
& currently Red in can goo even for the young lad
all a very good latherers