Recent Member from Queensland

Wal59

I joined this group some time ago, but had not got around to posting on the Welcome Mat.

I started wet shaving about seven years ago. I only wish I had started sooner. The quality of shave produced from non-cartridge razors continues to impress me.

Fortunately for my quality of shave, but to the detriment of my bank account, I have now gone through a gamut of boar, badger, boar and badger, horsehair and synthetic brushes.

OneBlade, Valet, Gem, Star, American Safety Razor and Eveready razors have made way for Sabres, Predators and various AC razors. Techs, Yaqis, Rockwells, Blackbirds and Gamechangers still loiter in my den along with Fatboys, Slims, adjustables and base plates galore.

Soaps, Croaps creams and shaving sticks have all graced my face to add to shaving pleasure. It is not possible to hurl a brick without shattering some bottle or another of pre-shave, post-shave, balm, aftershave, splash, eau de toilette or eau de parfum.

Sandalwood, Floral, Citrus, Bergamot, Anise and Rose scents, amongst many others, have pestered work colleagues, dinner party goers and my long suffering spouse in their quest to decipher what olfactory quiz I have laid out for them on any given day.

In short, I have grasped the challenge of wet shaving in both hands. I look forward to becoming a contributing member as time goes by.

Cheers
Wal

Welcome to P&C @Wal59 - great to have you here (y)

Welcome to P&C @Wal59

LNgfOk7.gif