Running out...!

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
...of soap.
At the end of the John Frum, then have a wee bit of Blue Devil Sandalwood, a new Ogallala Bay Rum, and a new Haslinger Coconut...and then will need more soap.
Thinking of trying the vegan Cella Bio as that's available here, and then...?
Maybe La Toja soap stick, Omega Shave Cream, and maybe Kent Luxury Shaving Soap....oh yes...a tub of Arko would be grand too.
Have I hit all the right notes with those choices?
On another cautionary note...my sensitive wee face had a small red spot that didn't like the razor going over it.
Went to the Dr. for a look and he said "Not skin cancer...but can be a pre-cursor".
Yes, too much sun as a young guy.
Anyway, he prescribed some fancy gel to put on the spot for 4 days only.
Worked a treat...burnt that little sucker right off, and I'm back to having a happy face again (but still using a girly Mamba .52 razor).
So if any of you have a sensitive little 'spot' on your skin please do get it checked.
Oh yes, please advise if my new soap choices are OK...thanks.

Give https://areffasoap.com/en/ a try.

She is in the Ukraine and her soaps and scents are fantastic. I've been buying a lot from her lately and haven't been disappointed yet.

I find her bear tallow based soaps are the best choice but also try the beef and badger ones as well as there is nothing wrong with them either.

Due to the war, nothing is flying so it will take 3 to 4 weeks for you to receive it. Post has to be trucked to Poland then sorted and flown out from there.

Also, choose PayPal as the payment type. Again, because of the war, banks aren't allowing payments by card. She will send you a payment link via PayPal once you order.

You also get to help support someone who's country has been illegally invaded.

She is in the Ukraine and her soaps and scents are fantastic. I've been buying a lot from her lately and haven't been disappointed yet.

I find her bear tallow based soaps are the best choice but also try the beef and badger ones as well as there is nothing wrong with them either.

Due to the war, nothing is flying so it will take 3 to 4 weeks for you to receive it. Post has to be trucked to Poland then sorted and flown out from there.

Also, choose PayPal as the payment type. Again, because of the war, banks aren't allowing payments by card. She will send you a payment link via PayPal once you order.

+1

I second this

I ordered 4 soaps from her - they took about a month to arrive

The bear tallow base is awesome - provides a super thick creamy lather, lots of residual slickness.

I ordered Time Dragon, Kentucky Bourbon, Discoverer and More Than A Ritual. All 4 have performed supberbly, and the scents are fabulous.

Plus - it’s a little F.Y to the Russians - by supporting an artisan Ukraine business.

Highly recommend!

I second this

I ordered 4 soaps from her - they took about a month to arrive

The bear tallow base is awesome - provides a super thick creamy lather, lots of residual slickness.

I ordered Time Dragon, Kentucky Bourbon, Discoverer and More Than A Ritual. All 4 have performed supberbly, and the scents are fabulous.

Plus - it’s a little F.Y to the Russians - by supporting an artisan Ukraine business.

Highly recommend!
Info only; Just went on website, closed till 25th August for all orders!!

Piss-off Kremlin, leave her alone for the love of her country of Ukraine, and she'll never quit making soaps.