Saffron Amber and Oud Aftershave Balm

LesC

Aftershave Balm; Saffron Amber and Oud Aftershave balm 50g (Alcohol Free)
Hi, after reading numerous posts, I thought I’d submit my 1st on Aftershave Balm.
I started DE shaving when I turned 50 and at 66 a couple of months ago started on Straight/Kamisori shavettes. I had always finished with a “Bay Rum” aftershave splash (and yes, tried most excluding St John). 18 months ago, after reading a post on “balm” I thought I’d try it (older skin, etc). I liked Simpson but then decided I would try out a local Artisan who makes her own Attars, which is all I will use, (IMHO the best value a guy can get $9.95 for a 3 set sample J) and they have a small (Aussie made) men’s range of shaving “goodies”. I ordered their Saffron Amber and Oud Aftershave balm 50g, the main “ingredients” are Witch Hazel (Shavers friend) Aloe Vera & Argan oil and it is alcohol free!! The product is incredibly smooth on application, appears to “tighten” the skin, has an appealing aroma on application, and gives BBS a new meaning with “my” face remaining smooth to touch for hours, well moisturised and the Witch Hazel “works” its usual properties!
I am not affiliated in any way to the Artisan (Aromatic Attars). I buy Aussie when I can and at $22.95 for 50mls I cannot find better value for the $ let alone supporting a local. If you do try this or their other “goodies”, I’d be interested in your opinion and if already using their balms/attars, your thoughts.

Last edited: