Thanks

pablo_h

I don't want to reply to every thread with a :laugh: but really wanted too.

But thanks drubbing, pjotr, jugv2. Your posts are great and keep my coming back to vision collision 4.0.

As far as marks idea for foundation member accolades, I'm all for it to be open to anyone that joins while "Vision Collision 4.0" and "468x80 Advertisement" feature at the top (just to include Mark - but he should still get the limited edition pjotr photo for thinking up the idea, as punishment)

I don't want to reply to every thread with a :laugh: but really wanted too.

But thanks drubbing, pjotr, jugv2. Your posts are great and keep my coming back to vision collision 4.0.

As far as marks idea for foundation member accolades, I'm all for it to be open to anyone that joins while "Vision Collision 4.0" and "468x80 Advertisement" feature at the top (just to include Mark - but he should still get the limited edition pjotr photo for thinking up the idea, as punishment)

Shucks...you make me go all red in the face pablo-h. Thanks. It's great that there's a prevailing sense of humour here. Unlike over at you know where, I haven't been threatened with expulsion once yet. That's got to be good.

I can't understand it. It's not like you haven't tried or anything...

It's never too late. All we need is a few sycophants and a bunch of gun collecting, self-righteous "gentlemen" and just watch me. I never seem to last on yankee websites.

PJ you're too good for those good ole boys.

Pablo, I'd let you buy me a bourbon if you weren't living in Southern Armadale lol

I don't necessarily reply to every thread but I do like the community we have here so far....

I suppose eventually we should organise a beer related event for the WA folks of Vision Collision..

Don't you live in midland? Whatcha calling southern amadale? I'm still near the CBD in a derelict house as always (it's my 3d crappy house I've rented in the past 15 yrs. I'm after good central location and cheap, forget the rest of the criteria ). I'm trying to have a drink but it keeps spilling as the floors are so slanted (really). edit: I'm really building up my sea legs, it feels normal now but the first time I walked into this dump I was feeling like I was on a boat.
Can't wait to get out of this place and move down south far far away from midland as possible. Just waiting for the building to finish on my brothers block and the block next door before I put it on the market later this year.

Last edited:
Yeah I am near Midland, quite a change after living in Scarborough when I moved to WA.
So your house leans...yeah I'd be keen to move too!
I thought you were already living south, hence the Southern Armadale crack.

Last edited by a moderator: