The "Wee Scot" of the Synthetic world

Looks good... but just so you know, it's about 1.5x times the size of the wee scot!

Tempted as I've still not tried a synth.
Not a huge fan of the handle so I took a look at what else they did, and neither of the other options inspired me unfortunately.

Aluminium handles seem to be the latest 'in' thing... Starting to see them pop up everywhere.

The handle is awesome!
Very hefty and feels great!

The knot is fairly small but does an excellent job.

At $9, you've got nothing to lose.
I wouldn't bother with the Aussie one at triple the price!

Tempted as I've still not tried a synth.
Not a huge fan of the handle so I took a look at what else they did, and neither of the other options inspired me unfortunately.

That's pretty cheap for an entire continent!
Also, I've a synthetic or two that I may pass along for the right offer :)

@bald as has one of these - maybe he should chime in. I had a look at the knot once and if felt really nice...

They are actually exceptional. I use mine each night for a pre lather. No shedding and I think it will last a long time.

Pre-Lather? Please explain...

Lather the face, apply hot towel a few times lather is almost gone then use favourite brush to establish shaving lather. Or lather a cleansing soap with the synthetic and use the hot towels as described then lather with your favourite soap. Then shave.

Could you please provide some impressions/comparisons for the S-brush?I've been considering one.
Sorry but I can't really. The brush was sent to me over a year ago by @Draco Noir to use while breaking in my Semogue. I only used it a few times before the Semogue broke in so I put the Omega back in its' box and it's sat there ever since.

Sorry but I can't really. The brush was sent to me over a year ago by @Draco Noir to use while breaking in my Semogue. I only used it a few times before the Semogue broke in so I put the Omega back in its' box and it's sat there ever since.

Lol
Ok, fair enough.
I'll read some more reviews online.

Lather the face, apply hot towel a few times lather is almost gone then use favourite brush to establish shaving lather. Or lather a cleansing soap with the synthetic and use the hot towels as described then lather with your favourite soap. Then shave.
You mean I should use a shaving brush for my Occams pre-shave soap??? Pure genius!!!

@bald as, what is the reasoning behind using two different brushes? Two different soaps?

As a parent of 40 years I have never played favourites to my family :)

I have a few brushes and make my own soap. It is a bit like the way a barber used to prepare a person for a straight razor shave.

You mean I should use a shaving brush for my Occams pre-shave soap??? Pure genius!!!

@alfredus, I think as someone who enjoys face lathering it is a great extension to the shave.