Tims Soap

Sxot

Artisan Producer
So I was bored tonight and decided to revisit my sample of LPL which I wasn't impressed with the first time around. While I was at it, I decided to test lather (hand) the last untried sample I have Tims Soaps Ghostface Nilla.

All am going to say is that was an hour ago and I'm still smelling my now soft and moisturised hand.

Damn shame he doesn't make it in that scent anymore!

PS. LpL was good too. Not sure what happened on the first visit.

I think Tim is actually closing down entirely - check out his site. Just selling remaining stock.

I think Tim is actually closing down entirely - check out his site. Just selling remaining stock.
Sadly yes, he's closed business.

(But I've heard the whisker -sorry, whisper- that a local Aussie shaving store has a large shipment of Tim's on its way... [emoji6] It was already on route when this announcement was made.)

I see that Knockout is also closing,I am unaware if they are only closing the online store or ceasing production of their soaps.

Sadly yes, he's closed business.

(But I've heard the whisker -sorry, whisper- that a local Aussie shaving store has a large shipment of Tim's on its way... [emoji6] It was already on route when this announcement was made.)
Have you tried his peach soap, and could you compare it to the peach in SH's arctic mango?

That's one soap I often considered buying but never got around to as it lacked menthol.

Have you tried his peach soap, and could you compare it to the peach in SH's arctic mango?

That's one soap I often considered buying but never got around to as it lacked menthol.
@SydBJW is the Tim's man and can compare the two

On Tims website, it states they're suspended.

Yes. Keep an eye on the stray whisker. I hear there was a large shipment sent/ordered before he made that decision. He is still selling off remaining stock from his website too.