Turtleship Shaving Co.

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
I came across these guys while browsing another forum, while the handles are a little to 'fast' for me I thought some of you may like them.

They do some nice razor stands and associated accessories too, the machine handle brush caught my eye I must admit.

https://turtleshipshave.com/

I came across these guys while browsing another forum, while the handles are a little to 'fast' for me I thought some of you may like them.

They do some nice razor stands and associated accessories too, the machine handle brush caught my eye I must admit.

'
Yea ive seen them aswell in instagram they do good stuff,
what do you mean by "fast"?

what do you mean by "fast"?

Modern. As in bright, swirling colours, multi resin's etc. The exception being in this case the mechanical gears and cogs suspended in the clear resin, it was employed to great effect in the brush handles.

yea i aggree with you, i feel its almost in the 50's 60's "modern" style if that makes sence. those pastel colours appeal to me

Thanks @todras - these look pretty cool.
They have a magnetic shaving brush and a "glow in the dark anchor" brush - genius (y)
@Tony Forsyth - maybe you could look at doing matching brush/razor stands ?

yea i aggree with you, i feel its almost in the 50's 60's "modern" style if that makes sence. those pastel colours appeal to me
Thanks @todras - these look pretty cool.
They have a magnetic shaving brush and a "glow in the dark anchor" brush - genius (y)
@Tony Forsyth - maybe you could look at doing matching brush/razor stands ?

going to admit i love that cannon brush stand haha.
@Tony Forsyth could u turn me a brush shaped like an old cannon just so i can put it on the stand

Wow... cool stuff. I am an aquatic plants enthusiast too, so I am very excited to see the Java Fern suspended in one of the handles! They say it's sea weed, but it's a dead ringer for Java Fern.... When @Tony Forsyth first posted his transparent resins I thought about something to put in them but couldn't think of anything. Now I have the answer.

Out of play money at the moment but this one (a TF version) is defiantly going on the list.

Wow... cool stuff. I am an aquatic plants enthusiast too, so I am very excited to see the Java Fern suspended in one of the handles! They say it's sea weed, but it's a dead ringer for Java Fern.... When @Tony Forsyth first posted his transparent resins I thought about something to put in them but couldn't think of anything. Now I have the answer.

Out of play money at the moment but this one (a TF version) is defiantly going on the list.
When one of my aquarium fish passes on I'm sending him (frozen) up to TF for embalming in a brush handle (y)

When one of my aquarium fish passes on I'm sending him (frozen) up to TF for embalming in a brush handle (y)

I cannot decide if this is REALLY cool or REALLY sick ... :eek: