Vapourware Skarp Razor pulled from KS (relisted @ IndieGogo)

Another day, another kickstarter razor project ...

Just think they'd be better off having even just one of the developers of a new innovative razor to be clean-shaven....even if just for the promo footage. Hmmm....

Didn't expect to see funding like that when I click the link, WOW!

Watched the demo video. I've participated in enough Kickstarters to see where this is going.
18 month delay and a product that doesn't meet expectations.

Last edited:
Didn't expect to see funding like that when I click the link, WOW!

Watched the demo video. I've participated in enough Kickstarters to see where this is going.
18 month delay and a product that doesn't meet expectations.
Had a couple I wish I had funded, but the only one I did was successfully delivered on time.

Just think they'd be better off having even just one of the developers of a new innovative razor to be clean-shaven....even if just for the promo footage. Hmmm....
In the FAQ...
Why do you all have beards?
We look more manly that way.....right?

It's been cancelled by Kickstarter......

skarp_cancellation.jpg

Oh dear - back to searching for vintage Gillettes then ...

This thing scream 'Scam' all over the place. This reminds me of the ''Twentieth Century Motor Car Corporation'' and the Dale car.The Dale was a three-wheeler supposed do 100km with 3.5L, the project was a gigantic fraud and the entrepreneur went into hiding with the investors money.

Why crowdfunding? Only $160,000? Why is there no demonstration in the pitch video? Why do they all have beards?
You heard it first here on P&C. It was those beards that were the give away...