Vintage Sheffield Platinum Super Stainless

I have a pack, exactly as shown. They are still sealed and I have never used them.

English blades are generally good though. I would expect very decent performance.

Price is pretty good for 25 packs, but the seller does not ship outside the US.... I have asked them before.

The reviews over YKW are mixed. Our own @rm71 didn't like them, however he likes the SuperMax Super Platinums so we will disregard his opinions regarding blades!

the seller does not ship outside the US.... I have asked them before.
My offer of male child as a mailing drop in the US remains. Constraints are - he does not post with great rapidity (depending on what he is involved in acting wise) All goods are mailed to me and I will forward them - you will be expected to place funds in his paypal account upon receipt.

My offer of male child as a mailing drop in the US remains. Constraints are - he does not post with great rapidity (depending on what he is involved in acting wise) All goods are mailed to me and I will forward them - you will be expected to place funds in his paypal account upon receipt.
hmm, tempting, I have 3 or 4 auctions I am watching at the moment none of which are willing to post to another world outside USA. I am considering using a freight forwarder for at least one auction that I would really like.