Vintage Shulton Old Spice Soap Rejuvenation

TomG

Gentleman Shaver from WA ...
Grand Society
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Was lucky enough to pick up an unused Shulton Old Spice Mug/soap from a very nice lady recently here in Australia. She advised that it belonged to her Grandfather, and dated it from the ‘60s.

The mug was pristine - the soap, though unused, had become a wee bit crumbly and lost its scent. Hence, rejuvenation was a must. After removal from mug, I finely grated the soap with a microplane, then sequentially compressed back into the mug in small batches, adding vintage Shulton Old Spice aftershave to restore the scent.
Absolutely delighted with the outcome - the soap performs great and the scent, as expected, is absolutely spot on.
Happy days! 😃

I3DNSym.jpeg

QLRX1E8.jpeg

Was lucky enough to pick up an unused Shulton Old Spice Mug/soap from a very nice lady recently here in Australia. She advised that it belonged to her Grandfather, and dated it from the ‘60s.

The mug was pristine - the soap, though unused, had become a wee bit crumbly and lost its scent. Hence, rejuvenation was a must. After removal from mug, I finely grated the soap with a microplane, then sequentially compressed back into the mug in small batches, adding vintage Shulton Old Spice aftershave to restore the scent.
Absolutely delighted with the outcome - the soap performs great and the scent, as expected, is absolutely spot on.
Happy days! 😃

I3DNSym.jpeg

QLRX1E8.jpeg
Now that's what I call "Gittin 'er dun"!🤘
Bravo mate, waste nothing.(y)
DIY rules :cool: